Ball joint connect to the vehicle’s steering knuckle, which turn the wheel. Meanwhile, the joint and steering linkage are connected to the control arms in a vehicle’s suspension, which are anchored to the chassis or body of the vehicle. Their movement is controlled by the shock and spring assembly
1) A,B,C type without safety clip on the ball socket. AS,BS,CS type with.
2) Left-hand thread in the ball socket possible
3) Spanner surface for type C and CS on the ball stud
4) With or without sealing caps upon request
1) Ball stud :Carbon steel 1045.Housing :carbon steel 1020.Clip: spring steel
2) Surface protection: electroplated galvanized,passivated in white –blue or yellow.